Early Decision for Fall Semester of next year: December 1
Final Deadline for Fall Semester: June 15
- A Baccalaureate degree, BSN preferred
- Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions unless the applicant is a graduate of the University of Miami
- Prerequisite: Introductory Statistics Course
- Prerequisite: Completion of UM Nurse Education Certificate
- Three letters of reference: one from an academic source
- Statement of professional goals
- Current résumé
- Current RN License (once admitted to the program, students must provide a Florida RN License)
- Photocopies of cards or certificates: Basic Life Support (a.k.a. CPR or BLS)
- No GRE required
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Interviews will be scheduled as requested by faculty
If admitted to an MSN program, students must successfully pass a background check, drug screening, FBI fingerprinting, and have current immunizations. Please click here for the link to start the screening process and to find the immunization requirements and forms. These requirements must be met before registering for courses.
Become a fan and follow us!