- Thirty-credit curriculum covering the full range of issues faced by clinical nurse educators today.
- Part-time program two evenings per week combines traditional classroom instruction and clinical practica with on-line lectures, discussion boards, virtual classrooms, other Web-based learning opportunities.
- The GRE will be waived provided the applicant demonstrates an excellent academic background, provides strong letters of recommendation from nurses with doctorates or master’s degrees who are well-positioned in the profession, and submits a well-written statement of focused career goals.
- Hands-on learning will utilize the resources of the school’s International Academy for Clinical Simulation and Research, which houses some of the most advanced simulation facilities for nursing in the country.
- Program will create cadre of unit educators who can serve as expert resources, increasing ability to recruit and retain quality nursing staff.
- Unit educators will ensure that nursing staff remains up-to-date in clinical practice, technology, and research.
- An online “boot camp” will be offered to prepare students for the pathophysiology and advanced health assessment courses.
Become a fan and follow us!