- Students complete a total of 44 credits in either one year or two years of study. The tuition for the entire program is approximately $40,000 and opportunities for financial assistance are available.
- The program starts each Fall Semester (August), however, students are encouraged to participate in an online “boot camp” prior to starting classes to prepare for graduate level advanced pathophysiology and pharmacology courses.
- Classes are taught by the University of Miami’s prestigious faculty who focus on evidence-based and patient-centered practices.
- Students clinical experience include a variety of hospitals and healthcare facilities that serve South Florida’s multicultural and diverse population.
- Students participate in the management of acutely ill and critically injured adult patients from South Florida, the Caribbean and South America.
- Program graduates are eligible for dual certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and an Adult Nurse Practitioner.
Become a fan and follow us!