- The application deadline for transfer students is March 1
Requirements for Enrollment in Clinical Courses:
- UM students must have achieved junior standing with an overall UM grade point average of no less than 3.0 and a UM prerequisite GPA of 2.75.
- Transfer students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and a prerequisite GPA of 3.3.
- To be considered for admission and/or progression into clinical course work, students are allowed to repeat only 1 prerequisite course. Prerequisites must be completed with a grade of C or better.
- General Education Requirements
English Composition I
English Composition II
People and Society
Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Political Sciences, History
Arts and Humanities
Fine Arts (Art, Art History, Music, Theater), Philosophy/Religion, Literature,
Liberal Arts (including a foreign language other than your native language)
- Pre-requisites for Clinical Coursework
Human Anatomy with Lab (HCS 212/213)
Systemic Physiology (HCS 215)
Biology with Lab (BIL 150/151)
Chemistry with Lab (CHM 103/105)
Microbiology (MIC 320)
General Psychology (PSY 110)
Therapeutic Nutrition (NUR 306)
College Algebra (MTH 101)
Introductory Statistics in Health Care (NUR/HCS 202)
Human Growth and Development (NUR 317)
Incoming Freshmen Students
- The freshman application deadline is January 1
- High School GPA – Incoming Freshman have an average GPA of 3.7.
Become a fan and follow us!