National AIDS Hotline
(Centers for Disease Control)
24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
The hotline can answer questions, provide information, and listen to your concerns.
HIV/AIDS Treatment: Information for People Living with HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Resource Center for the Newly Diagnosed from The Body
- HIV/AIDS Resource Center on Starting HIV Treatment from The Body
- HIV/AIDS Resource Center on Keeping Up with Your HIV Meds from The Body
- Information on HIV/AIDS treatment from AIDS.org, including general information and breaking news
- My Health Tracker from The Body is an online resource to organize health and treatment information, including medications and lab results, and allows the user to keep an online journal.
- Personal reminder service from The Body provides email, text or phone call alerts for medications, healthcare appointments and other self-care activities
HIV/AIDS Treatment: Information for Healthcare Providers
- Information on AIDS treatment from the Centers for Disease Control
- Comprehensive Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Guidelines for adolescent and adult AIDS treatment from the NIH AIDSinfo Clinical Guidelines Portal
- Information from the NIH on drugs for AIDS treatment (AIDSinfo Drug Database), including links to fact sheets
- The National HIV/AIDS Clinicians’ Consultation Center offers healthcare providers up-to-date information and expert case consultation. The service is available free of charge through their “warmline” at 1-800-933-3413. Click here to schedule a consultation online.
- The AIDS Healthcare Foundation provides HIV testing in locations around the US, including the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale areas.
- Testimonials from people who have undergone HIV testing from The Body.
HIV and Mental Health Care
- Behavioral Health and HIV/AIDS website of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Coping with HIV/AIDS: Mental Health information from the University of California, San Francisco
- HIV InSite Links: Mental Health provides information on mental health services and links to resources on HIV-related mental health issues.