Registration for the 2015 Corporate Run/Walk is now closed.
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out the following linked form: Volunteer Registration Form
Volunteers who serve an 8 1/2 hour shift receive 250 Well 'Canes points.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas: Producer's Assistant, Load In, Setup, Decorations, Bag Check, Greeters, Team Photo Wrangler, Photographer's Assistant, Experienced Videographer, Food Servers, Line Monitors, Breakdown/Load Out, etc.
If you would like to be placed on the Registration Wait List, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. The registration fee for those on the Wait List will be the full $40.
Team UM Registration Instructions
Please follow these instructions to ensure proper registration:
1. Click the link to the campus that best represents your work location (Gables, Medical or RSMAS).
2. Fill out form and be sure to enter correct Employment Status.
3. Enter credit card information. When finished, Click “Register.”
4. Fill out this linked form Team UM Additional Questions
if you plan to do any of the following:
a) Redeem 250 Well ‘Canes points
b) Designate a proxy to pick up Race Packet
c) Apply to be a Seeded Runner
d) Request a Vegetarian Meal
e) Receive a different size Team UM shirt from Corporate Run shirt
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 25, 2015
CORPORATE RUN DATE: THURSDAY APRIL 23, 2015
Team UM Information Guide
Corporate Run/Walk Facts:
1. The Corporate Run/Walk is a 5k (3.1 miles long).
2. All employees (classified as full-time and part-time employees ONLY) will receive a $15 subsidy to the registration fee, courtesy of HR Benefits.
3. Students and Student Employees are considered Guests and are not entitled to the $15 subsidy.
4. UM employees can also receive 250 Well ‘Canes incentive points for participating. **To redeem your points, you must enter your C# on this linked form: Team UM Additional Questions
5. All Team UM members (employees and guests) receive a Corporate Run t-shirt included in their race packet.
6. All Team UM members (employees and guests) who register by March 26, 2015, will receive a complimentary Team UM dry fit shirt.
7. Team UM dry fit shirts are available in more sizes. A sizing chart for Team UM shirts is found in the information guide above. To request a different Team UM shirt size, you must indicate this on the linked form: Team UM Additional Questions
8. Seeded runners get to start the race at the front of the line. Seeded runners are selected based upon their estimated race time. If you are a competitive runner and would like to be considered to be a Seeded Runner, please indicate so on the linked form: Team UM Additional Questions
9. To request a vegetarian meal, please fill out the linked form: Team UM Additional Questions
Team UM T-Shirt Design Contest
Congratulations to Isabel Vera from the Department of Surgery at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute for winning the 2015 Corporate Run/Walk T-Shirt Design Contest!
President's Cup Office Challenge
Team UM is everyone from the University of Miami from all three campuses including all of the smaller groups that are competing in the President's Cup Office Challenge. Everyone must still register through the above registration links.
This challenge is a Team UM competition to see who can form the largest team. The team with the most number of registrants will be awarded the coveted President’s Cup and will have its team name engraved on the trophy. The Top 5 Team Leaders will win a gift card. Each Team Leader will receive (1) additional entry into the raffle for every (10) team members that they recruit. President’s Cup teams may include guests and there may be more than one Team Leader. To register your group for the President's Cup Office Challenge, please contact Arnel San Pedro, Team UM Captain, at email@example.com
. Please be sure to complete the linked roster. This roster is how we keep track of President's Cup teams.
President's Cup Office Challenge Roster
Well ‘Canes Incentive Programs for Employees
Earn 250 points towards your Well ‘Canes Incentive goal by participating in the 2015 Corporate Run/Walk! Learn more.
Only employees with UM Health Insurance that actually participate in the race, not just register, can receive this benefit. To redeem your points, you must enter your C# on this linked form: Team UM Additional Questions
Please visit our Training Resources Page
for training programs.
Packet Pick-Up Information
Participants will be able to pick-up their race packets from Monday, April 20, to Wednesday, April 22
. Packets are available in the following locations based upon which campus participants designated during registration. Note: Participants who are part of a team should check with their team leader to see if they will be picking up their packets for them. Individuals who are unable to pick-up their packets should arrange for a proxy by filling out this linked form: Team UM Additional Questions
Coral Gables Campus
: Herbert Wellness Center - 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
: UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center (Clinical Research Building, 9th floor) - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Dean's Office (SLAB 107) - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Race packets include:
• Race Number (bib) and Safety Pins
• Corporate Run T-shirt
• Team UM Dri-fit T-shirt - Wear this on race day!
• Meal/Raffle Ticket for the After Party (attached to your bib)
• 2-way Event-Day MetroRail Pass
• Important Race Day Information
• Seeded Runner Wristband (if applicable)
Learn all about the History of the Corporate Run
and check out past Team UM photos and winners
Prizes and Giveaways