1. Participants must present their Yoga Program membership card in order to enter each class session.
2. The membership card is nontransferable. Improper use of your card will result in confiscation. Memberships may be revoked for misuse.
3. Lost or damaged cards can be replaced at the Wellness Suite Reception Desk. A fee of $5 will be charged for the first replacement card and $20 for each card thereafter. Membership is non-refundable.
4. Class sessions are limited to a maximum of 40 members. Entry is on first-come, first-serve basis. After 40 have entered, the class will be closed.
5. Members should line up outside the designated entry door. Under no circumstances should members enter the Yoga room until instructed by the door monitor or instructor.
6. For safety reasons, members may only enter an open class within the first 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the class is closed.
7. Patrons must be at least 13 years of age to participate in the Yoga classes.
8. No cell phones, beepers, or noise making devices may be left on during Yoga class.
9. Only current, fees-paid UM students or Wellness Center members are eligible to register or participate in the Yoga program.
10. Registration in the Yoga program constitutes an agreement to keep one’s Wellness Center membership current throughout the term of the program membership.
11. The yoga instructors and the program management recommend yoga mats (for safety and cleanliness). For your convenience, yoga mats are available for purchase at the Wellness Suite Desk for $15.
Please call the Wellness Suite at 305-284-LIFE (5433) for additional information.