1. Participants must present their Studio Cycling Program membership card in order to enter each class session.
2. Your membership card is nontransferable. Improper use of your card will result in confiscation. Memberships may be revoked for misuse.
3. Lost or damaged cards may be replaced at the Wellness Suite Reception Desk. A fee of $5 will be charged for the first replacement card and $20 for each card thereafter. Membership is non-refundable.
4. Class sessions are limited to one person per bike. Entry is on first-come, first-serve basis. Please note that cycle members have first priority in class entrance. After the bikes are full, the class will be closed. (See Reservation policies)
5. Members should line up outside the designated entry door. Under no circumstances should members enter the Studio Cycling room until instructed by the door monitor or instructor.
6. For safety reasons and as a courtesy to other participants, members may only enter an open class within the first 10 minutes of the session. After 10 minutes the class will be closed. No exceptions.
7. Patrons must be at least 13 years of age to participate in the Studio Cycling classes.
8. Only current, fees-paid UM students or Wellness Center members are eligible to register or participate in the Studio Cycling program.
9. Registration in the Studio Cycling program constitutes an agreement to keep one’s Wellness Center membership current throughout the term of the program membership. If the membership date on a semester pass is expired, members will have one week from that date to obtain a new Studio Cycling card at no charge. Members may be denied entry after this one week grace period.
1. Reservations will be taken for the weekday evening Studio Cycling classes. Participants can sign up for a class one day in advance. The only exception is that Monday classes can be reserved the previous Friday. In order to be eligible to make a reservation, you must purchase a Studio Cycling Program membership card.
2. Ten bikes are available for reservation and the remaining bikes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Failure to cancel your reservation one hour prior to class will result in the eventual loss of reservation privileges. If a participant fails to cancel his/her reservation twice in one semester, he/she will lose reservation privileges for the remainder of the semester.
4. A waiting list of up to five individuals will be available. If a space on the reservation list becomes available, we will call the names on the list and offer them the spot. If the first person on the list is not able to confirm their participation five minutes prior to the class start time, we will call the names on the waiting list in order.
For additional information, please visit or call the Wellness Suite at 305-284-LIFE (5433).