Getting a personal trainer at the Herbert Wellness Center is simple. Follow these steps, and you"ll be on your way.
1. Visit the Wellness Suite to fill out the necessary paperwork, or download the Personal Fitness Assessment Form. Once you have complete this form, you will need to turn it in to the Wellness Suite.
2. A registration fee of $20 is due when you turn in the paperwork.
3. Once your paperwork and fee are submitted, you will be scheduled for your personal fitness assessment.
4. During the assessment you will discuss your goals and expectations, and obtain baseline measurements which help your trainer design your program.
5. A personal trainer, chosen based on your preference and individual needs, will contact you within 48 hours of your assessment to schedule your first session.
Sessions may be purchased individually or in packages of eight. Buddy Passes are also available for people who would like to attend training sessions with a friend for a reduced session rate. Prices vary depending on the type of membership you have. Purchase seven sessions at once and receive your eighth session for free.
|Single 1-hour||Single 8-hour||Buddy 1-hour||Buddy 8-hour|
For additional information, please call the Sales Office at 305-284-LIFE (5433), or call the Assistant Director for Fitness and Personal Training at 305-284-8504.