Please read the following policies carefully before registering for a community class.
1. Only persons registered in a course section may enter those class sessions.
2. Non-members may only access the Herbert Wellness Center for the purposes of attending their class sessions. Non-members who wish to participate in an instructional program class must sign a waiver form at the Wellness Suite during registration.
3. If a section does not reach the minimum enrollment, it will be canceled and the fees will be refunded to those who were registered.
4. No refunds will be given except in the case of a canceled section. Transfers, credits, or exchanges will not be given.
5. Instructors will review what is needed (i.e. clothing, shoes, mat, racquet, etc.) at the first class session.
Questions? Please call the Wellness Suite at 305-284-LIFE (5433).