The Herbert Wellness Center offers community classes as non-credit activity courses to develop skills and improve well-being. Community classes are six to twelve weeks in duration and are taught by certified professionals, and are open to everyone, regardless of membership status. Classes are available in the areas of aquatics, dance, exercise, martial arts, and sports. Additional one-time community class offerings are available for cooking, meditation, and emergency care. Use the right-hand menu to learn more about the various course offerings.
1. Pre-registration is required for class participation. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Except for youth classes with indicated age ranges, all patrons must be at least 13 to register for a community class.
3. To participate in a community class, you may register online or in person in the Sales Office Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. during the registration sign-up period. Participants who fail to register during this window of time will have to wait until the next round of course offerings later in the semester. (Note: There is no registration window for one-time class offerings, such as cooking and meditation.)
4. For additional information, call the Sales Office at 305-284-LIFE (5433).
Returning users to the online system, click here and sign-in
Non-members: To create a guest account, click here and then the “Sign up as Guest” button.
* Please note that online registration for Community Classes will only be available during the published registration dates.
Community classes are open to all individuals interested in learning and developing wellness-related skills regardless of membership status.