1. Players must choose which day they would like to play, tee times starting at 2:03pm. The top 4 scores from those preliminary rounds will be invited back to compete for the championship on that same week, Saturday approximately at 10:45am in which the IM Dept. will pay for.
2. The tournament will be held at the Biltmore.
3. The tournament will be played in a stoke play format.
4. All putts must be finished, there are no gimmies.
5. Players must at least play from the white tee box.Females will play from the female tee boxes.
6. Scorecards must be submitted immediately after play (by 8pm) or by noon the following day. Any scorecards not submitted by the given time will not be considered.