1. Players can serve anywhere on their opponent’s side of the net.
2. On a serve attempt, the ball cannot touch the net.
3. Each service is rotated after 5. Either player can score regardless of who’s serving.
4. Players can lose on a serve, and the string of 5 services should not be broken, regardless of score.
5. The player who is defending game point will serve until the game ends or until the score is tied.
1. The table cannot be touched by the player or the paddle, or else an infraction will occur, and the opposing player will score a point.
1. Games should be played to 21. The winner should win by 2 points, and must win 2 out of 3 games.
1. The serve must be played in the serving box diagonal to the server.
2. Players on each team must alternate shots.
3. Players on Team A must rotate after a player on Team A serves.