CaneNet Connection is a computer support center for currently enrolled students. We provide a multitude of services including internet configuration, virus and spyware removal, system restorations, software installations and upgrades on laptops, desktops, and PDAs. CaneNet Connection is now located at the University Center, Room 221-A (Second Floor).
The staff at the CaneNet Connection provides the following services for currently enrolled students:
- Data Recovery: The attempt to gather or "recover" data from a damaged or non-functional computer.
- OS Installation: The installation or reinstallation of an Operating System (OS) such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP, or Mac OSX. For PC's, Windows 7 is the operating system that is currently recommended and supported.
- Virus/Spyware Scanning/Removal: Scanning and removing of viruses and spyware from a computer to improve the computer's performance.
- Network Configuration: Setting up of a computer to connect to CaneNet (wired), WirelessCanes (wireless).
- Microsoft Office Installation: The installation of Microsoft Office 2010, or Office 2012 for Mac OSX.
- McAfee Anti-Virus: The installation of McAfee on the computer to protect it from viruses.
- Dell Warranty Repairs: Repair or replacement of Dell hardware/parts provided that the system is under warranty through Dell.
- Free Fax Service: Free Faxing Services for the University Community.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
1306 Stanford Drive, Room 221-A
Coral Gables, FL 33146