Thank you for your interest in Category 5 and our Florida State away trip! Please read through the package details and fill out the lottery registration form. The lottery will be a random drawing and the winners will be announced on September 16th. The winners will be able to purchase their package between September 18th and September 20th and detailed instructions will be sent at that time. Cash or Checks will be accepted. If any packages go unclaimed, additional names will be drawn at random from lottery entrants. THE DEADLINE TO ENTER THE LOTTERY IS 11:59PM ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2013!
Total Package Cost: $180.00
- Bus transportation to and from Florida State University
- Two Night Stay at Days Inn – Tallahassee Northwest
- Miami vs. Florida State Game Ticket
- Commemorative t-shirt designed by Category 5
- Buses will leave from campus at 3pm sharp.
- The return bus will leave the hotel at 9am on November 3, 2013.
- If you purchase the trip package, you must travel with the group and stay at the group hotel. You will receive your actual game ticket on the morning of the game at the hotel.
- This is a university sponsored trip that will be chaperoned by University of Miami administrators. Any violations of the Student Rights and Responsibilities will be referred to the Dean of Students office upon our return.
- Only Undergraduate students are eligible to go on the trip.
- Students on disciplinary probation and students who have been ejected from home football games in the past are not eligible to participate.
- Any specific questions may be directed to the Category 5 Chair, Andrew Wyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED