Thank you for your interest in the Category 5 Florida State Away Trip! Similar to previous trips with a high demand, this year’s Category 5 Away Trip will be first-come, first serve. Students will be allowed to register at 8:00am beginning Monday, August 24th, 2015 on OrgSync by filling out the “Category 5 FSU Away Trip Registration” form in the Student Government portal. The submission form will close Thursday August 27th at 4:30pm, and the first 90 students will be notified over the weekend. Each student will have the opportunity to submit one registration form for the away trip. Those notified over the weekend must come to the Shalala Student Center, Rm 206 (SC 206) to pay between Monday, August 31st and Wednesday, Sept. 2 by 4:30pm. Failure to pay will forfeit your spot on the trip. Any spots that remain open after Wednesday, Sept. 2 will be made available to the next set of students registered. This group will be contacted Wednesday evening and required to pay by 4:30pm on Friday, September 4th, 2015.
Total Package Cost: $275.00
- Bus transportation to and from Florida State University
- One Night Stay at Disney’s All Star Sports Resort
*Four students per room, sign up available upon payment
- One Disney theme park ticket of your choice (Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, or Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
*Cannot change park once registered
- Miami vs. FSU Game Ticket
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Only Undergraduate students are eligible to go on the trip.
- If you want to room with a friend(s), your group must pay at the same time and sign up together.
Buses will leave from campus at approx. 6am on Friday, October 9th, 2015. A more exact time will be decided as the trip approaches.
The return bus will depart from FSU Football Stadium immediately after game (TBA). In the event that the game time is 8pm, we will be traveling back to Campus overnight.
If you purchase the trip package, you must travel with the group and stay at the group hotel. You will receive your actual game ticket upon arrival at FSU.
This is a university sponsored trip that will be chaperoned by University of Miami administrators. Any violations of the Student Rights and Responsibilities will be referred to the Dean of Students Office upon our return.
Students on disciplinary probation and students who have been ejected from home football games in the past are not eligible to participate.
- Any specific questions may be directed to the Category 5 Chair, Nick Kaleel at firstname.lastname@example.org.