Thank you for your interest in Category 5 and our Georgia Tech Away Trip! This year’s Category 5 Away Trip will be on a first come, first serve basis. Students will be allowed to purchase tickets beginning on Monday, September 15th, 2014 in the Student Activities Center, Suite 206 from 9am-5pm. Ticket sales will continue until all spots are taken. Cash or Checks will be accepted. Please read through the package details.
- Bus transportation to and from Georgia Tech University
- Two Night Stay at Courtyard Marriot – Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Miami vs. Georgia Tech Game Ticket
- Commemorative T-Shirt
Total Package Cost: $150.00
- Buses will leave from campus at 10am SHARP on Friday, October 3rd, 2014.
- The return bus will leave the hotel at 9am on October 5th, 2014.
- If you purchase the trip package, you must travel with the group and stay at the group hotel. You will receive your actual game ticket on the morning of the game at the hotel.
- This is a university sponsored trip that will be chaperoned by University of Miami administrators. Any violations of the Student Rights and Responsibilities will be referred to the Dean of Students office upon our return.
- Only Undergraduate students are eligible to go on the trip.
- Students on disciplinary probation and students who have been ejected from home football games in the past are not eligible to participate.
- Any specific questions may be directed to the Category 5 Chair, Shelly Morse at email@example.com.