Room change request forms are available at the reception desk in each residential area and in the Department of Housing and Residential Life central office. These must be completed and submitted to the department office in Eaton Residential College (Room 153). Room changes are granted based upon available space, date of request, and, in some cases, seniority.

Resident student can only begin their move once the authorizing paperwork has been completed and is provided to them by the assignments staff in the Department of Housing and Residential Life.  Room changes made by resident students without authorization will result in the assessment of a $100 fine and may also include forfeiture of the requested room change.