The Ibis Ride is a shuttle system that transports University of Miami students from the Coral Gables campus to Coconut Grove and back. It runs on Thursday and Friday nights beginning at 9:00 PM until 2:00 AM. The shuttle pick up point is located at Stanford Circle and a valid cane card is required for use of this service.
Things to remember when using the Ibis Ride Shuttle Service:
- The last bus leaving Stanford Circle for Coconut Grove departs at 1:40 AM
- The final bus picking up students from Coconut Grove to return to the Coral Gables campus departs at 2:00 AM, sharp. Students wishing to take this bus MUST arrive to the pickup station NO LATER THAN 1:45 AM. No other bus will be returning to Coconut Grove for students, so do not be late!
- When returning to UM from Coconut Grove, drop offs at the University Village are available between the hours of 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM upon request. Please advise the Ibis Ride Monitor ahead of time if you wish to be dropped off at the UV. The Ibis Ride DOES NOT make additional drop offs at any other locations on campus or off campus
- No food or drinks are allowed on the Ibis shuttle
- Heckling or disrespecting the Ibis Ride monitors as well as any other violations of the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook (including use of someone's cane card other than you own) will result in documentation, a meeting with the Dean of Students, and disciplinary action