You are welcome to seek out an Ombudsperson for any matter and we will listen to concerns and provide suggestions for addressing the issue; however, the following is a listing of common concerns addressed by the Ombudsperson:


  • Grade appeal
  • Incomplete grade in a course
  • Transcripts access or error
  • Transfer between schools and colleges at the University
  • Withdrawal from a course or the University


  • Financial registration
  • General or sexual harassment
  • Individual health concerns
  • Payment of your student account or disbursement issues
  • Policy/Procedure (e.g.: parking, housing, dining)

If you have an issue or concern, please complete the Case Submission Form, and the appropriate person will contact you.