The Panhellenic Council at UM consists of eight sororities:
The University of Miami is proud to welcome Chi Omega to our campus in Fall 2013. For more information on Chi Omega's Fall 2013 recruitment for upperclassmen, please contact the Dean of Students Office.
: "The object of this Panhellenic Association shall be to develop and maintain fraternity life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life. To promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement. To cooperate with member fraternities and the University administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards. To be a forum for the discussion of questions of interest to the fraternity and university world. To compile rules governing membership recruitment, new member education, scholarship, and social activities on this campus. To establish and maintain all rules of the Panhellenic Association as to not violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of individual member fraternities while striving to meet the local needs of member organizations."
2013 Panhellenic Executive Board
- President: Michaela Hennessy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President Administration: Sofie Sitterson
- Vice-President Coordinators: Katie Mato
- Vice-President Recruitment: Riddhi Desai, email@example.com
- Vice-President Finance: Alexandra Saab
- Vice-President Communications: Amy Halpern
- Vice-President Records: Rebecca Singer, firstname.lastname@example.org