The Panhellenic Association at UM consists of eight sororities:
The University of Miami is proud to welcome Chi Omega to our campus in Fall 2013. For more information on Chi Omega's Fall 2013 recruitment for upperclassmen, please contact the Dean of Students Office.
: "The object of this Panhellenic Association shall be to develop and maintain fraternity life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life. To promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement. To cooperate with member fraternities and the University administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards. To be a forum for the discussion of questions of interest to the fraternity and university world. To compile rules governing membership recruitment, new member education, scholarship, and social activities on this campus. To establish and maintain all rules of the Panhellenic Association as to not violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of individual member fraternities while striving to meet the local needs of member organizations."
Panhellenic Executive Board
- President: Halpern Amy –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President Administration: Stephanie Schwartz
- Vice-President Coordinators: Bettina Schumacher
- Vice-President Recruitment: Jacqueline "Kiki" Rossman-Reich
- Vice-President Finance: Eryn Davis
- Vice-President Communications: Peri Diamond
- Vice-President Records: Brooke Homovek
- Vice-President Philanthropy and Servce: Rebecca Singer