The Multiethnic Greek Council includes:
"To bring forth our Latino-oriented culture along with others and establish our identities as a whole. To help eliminate both the fears and concerns resulting from negative stereotypes associated with our Latino culture and/or other cultures. To educate the University community as a whole, as well as the community at large regarding environmental, political, cultural, and social affairs which affect Latinos and all other ethnic groups. To establish mutual respect among all other organizations and ourselves."
The National Assoication of Fraternal Organizations Council consists of an executive board and two delegates from each chapter. Each chapter has one vote.
2013-2014 MGC Executive Board:
- President: Neville Patel - Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Vice President: Nadia Mercado – Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Secretary: Tatiana Borja-Chavarro – Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Treasurer: Lena Habash – Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- MGC Rep: Christy Vadakkan – Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- MGC Senator: Nielah Rainey – Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority, Inc.