The Multiethnic Greek Council includes:
"To bring forth our Latino-oriented culture along with others and establish our identities as a whole. To help eliminate both the fears and concerns resulting from negative stereotypes associated with our Latino culture and/or other cultures. To educate the University community as a whole, as well as the community at large regarding environmental, political, cultural, and social affairs which affect Latinos and all other ethnic groups. To establish mutual respect among all other organizations and ourselves." The National Assoication of Fraternal Organizations Council consists of an executive board and two delegates from each chapter. Each chapter has one vote.
2012-2013 MGC Executive Board:
- President: Lisette Torres - Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Vice President: Vincent Cavaliere – Lambda Theta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Secretary: Kennia Pluas – Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority, Inc.
- Treasurer: Neville Patel – Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- MGC Rep: Nadia Mercado – Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- MGC Senator: Hersila Patel – Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.