All eligible students, faculty, staff, vendor or visitors, who have a state-issued Disabled Parking Permit are required to purchase a UM parking decal to park on the Coral Gables Campus of the University of Miami.

Please refer to Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FDHSMV) if you need basic information or need to apply for a disabled parking permit; application requirements, application form, procedures & instructions can be accessed from their website.

For FDHSMV Frequently Asked Questions Chapter 320.0848 Florida Statues and issuance of disabled Parking Permits.