UMIT works with University academic and administrative departments to provide campus-wide and volume licensing agreements for commonly used software programs and applications. To learn about software licensing agreements administered by UMIT, please visit the software applications listed below. For any other software not listed, please request a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or to contact the team, please visit Software Contacts
Obtain software to run your computer.
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Create and manage PDF files.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Graphic Design,Video Editing, Web Development, Photography, and cloud services.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Edit, create, and manage photos.
- Software for geodatabase management.
- Autodesk is design software for use in the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
- Box is a cloud platform that helps you securely store, share and manage all your company's files.
- Cadence University Program
- The University of Miami College of Engineering is currently participating in the Cadence University Program. This program offers the faculty a complete software package for analog and digital circuit design.
- eLearning - lynda.com
- lynda.com is a user friendly, innovative eLearning website. It hosts engaging, high-quality instructional videos about "how-to-use" the latest software products and applications.
- eLearning - Skillport
- Skillport elearning can help you build your technical and business skills. Contains courseware, video tutorials, eBooks and official certification courses that can prepare you for certification exams in Project Management, ITIL Foundations & CISSP.
- Electronic Mailing Lists
- Distribute email to a group of subscribers.
- Online search and bibliographic organization tool
- InCommon SSL Certificates
- Obtain unlimited certificates for all your domains.
Electronic Mailing Lists
eLearning - lynda.com
- Maple combines a powerful mathematical computation engine with an intuitive, “clickable” user interface.
- Mathematica is a computational software program used in many scientific, engineering, mathematical, and computing fields.
- High-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming.
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Get Antivirus Software here
- Microsoft Office 365
- Experience Office when and where you need it. Now your documents and personal settings go with you, and it’s easier than ever to collaborate using OneDrive and the Office applications you know and trust.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Get Microsotf Office Professional Plus here.
- Microsoft Windows
- Get Microsoft Windows and Server products
- A statistics package used for data and file management.
Terminal Emulation Software
- Procurement - Software
- Obtain software at educational pricing
- Respondus 4.0
- Respondus 4.0 is an application used to create and manage exams, quizzes, surveys, and self-tests that can be published directly to your Blackboard Course.
- SAS software can provide an analysis of variance and linear regression to exact methods and statistical visualization techniques for both specialized and enterprisewide analytical needs.
- SAS JMP
- SAS JMP is a product of the SAS institute that is used for quality control, simple and complex statistical analysis, and data visualization. SAS JMP is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Skillsoft (formerly MindLeaders)
eLearning - Skillport
- SoftChalk creates interactive web pages for e-learning courses.
- SPSS Statistical Package
- IBM SPSS is a comprehensive statistical software program.
- Survey Tools
- Create and distribute online surveys.
- Terminal Emulation Software
- Terminal emulation software that allows access to mainframe administrative systems.