The service provides an intuitive web based interface that transfers files and file folders (unlimited in size) quickly, easily, and securely to internal and external recipients. It also provides comprehensive file tracking and reporting.
Take extra care when sending sensitive files to external users. If you send a file to an unintended recipient, secure.send.miami.edu has a feature to withdraw the file. However, this feature only works if you use it before the recipient downloads the file.
- @miami.edu email domain: Authenticate with your CaneID password.
- @med.miami.edu email domain: Authenticate with the password used for this domain.
- @law.miami.edu email domain: Authenticate with the password used for this domain.
There are no browser restrictions but the latest version of Java is needed to fully utilize the features of this service and can be obtained from www.java.com
- Secure File Transfer
- Files and file folders of virtually unlimited size
- Internal and external recipients
- Intuitive Web Based Interface
- Comprehensive file tracking and reporting
No fees are charged for this service.
Only the @miami.edu, @med.miami.edu and @law.miami.edu email domains are currently supported.