Outlook on the Web (OWA) lets you use a Web browser to access your mailbox from any computer that has an Internet connection. OWA looks and feels very similar to Outlook 2010 and 2007 and can be used to send and receive messages and attachments, create folders and organize messages within the folders, view calendar appointments and contacts, look up names in the Global Address List (GAL), set up the Out of Office Assistant, and more.
If you have not
been migrated to Office 365, the correct OWA login is http://umail.miami.edu
. Please visit our Outlook Web Access - Legacy
service page for further information.
- Students: All students provisioned under Office 365. To obtain an O365 email account, please contact the UMIT Service Desk: Coral Gables/RSMAS: (305) 284-6565 | Medical: (305) 243-5999.
- Alumni: All alumni provisioned for [limited] Office 365 services.
- Faculty/Staff - C. Gables & Miller Medical School: Some schools/departments maintain their own email servers.
- Students: Licensed for use by currently enrolled, for credit, degree seeking students for personal non commercial use.
- Alumni: Licensed for use of email, calendar and contacts only.
There is no cost to use this software.