With OneDrive for Business, you get 1 TB (additional storage space allocated as needed) of free storage in the cloud to store your files and photos, sync across all your computers, and even edit and collaborate on Office documents. You can access the latest version of your files from any computer or phone—no cables or USB flash drive necessary.
Share photos and files through email, by sending a short link in a text message, or by posting them to a social network, your website or blog right from OneDrive for Business. There's also a desktop app for OneDrive for Business that creates a folder on your PC or Mac that syncs with your cloud folder and lets you access files on your PC remotely.
Store and share files
Access and synchronize files easily
- Store up to 1 TB (additional storage space allocated as needed) of data in the cloud
- 10 GB maximum file size
- Access files using Web browsers, mobile devices, or desktop sync clients
- Access files directly from Microsoft Office desktop applications (with appropriate client software installed)
- Enable editing permissions on any file
- Integrated email attachment functionality
- File versioning so you can access previous versions of your edited documents
- Share file links via email, text message, or by posting them to a social networking site, website, or blog
- Students: All students provisioned under Office 365.
- Faculty/Staff - C. Gables & Miller Medical School: All faculty & staff provisioned under Office 365.
- Students: Licensed for use by currently enrolled, for credit, degree seeking students for personal non commercial use.
No fees are charged for this service.