MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™.
- Faculty & Staff: To download MATLAB, you must have a Mathworks.com account.
- Faculty & Staff: The University has entered into a site license for MATLAB and 48 toolboxes. It can be downloaded onto any University owned computer and Faculty/Staff personal computers.
There is no cost to use this software.
to obtain access to the University site license.
- Log into your Mathworks.com account.
- Click on My Account, then click on Manage Licenses.
- Select License number 893205 Total Academic Headcount and click on download software.
- Click continue, as the default option is the one you need to download.
- It will then request your operating system.
- It will then ask if you wish to download all of the products or for you to choose which products you want.
- After your selection, download the installer, run the installer, and it will download your software.