The InCommon Certificate Program provides unlimited certificates, for all of your domains. This includes SSL, extended validation, client (personal), and code signing certificates.
- Students, Faculty, Staff & University Departments: These SSL Certificates are available for download on any server.
- Students, Faculty, Staff & University Departments: License Certificate is unlimited and used for all Campuses.
There is no cost to use these certificates.
To apply for your InCommon SSL certificate, please go to: https://cert-manager.com/customer/InCommon/ssl?action=enroll
- Our Access Code is: 3565, then enter your email address.
- Your email address must be an @miami or @umiami.edu address.
- Please fill out the information requested. You may select Certificate Terms up to 3 years or what best suits your technical needs.
- You are able to reissue your certificate to a different server at any time. In order to do so, please send an email to email@example.com for instructions.
- Once you submit this form, the approval process can take 24-48 hours during Monday through Friday normal business hours. You will receive an email when it becomes active.