CaneNet Connection is a computer support center for students. We provide a multitude of services including internet configuration, virus and spyware removal, system restorations, software installations and upgrades on laptops, desktops, and PDAs.
- Alumni: Graduating students receive support until June 1 following graduation.
- Data Recovery: The attempt to gather or "recover" data from a damaged or non-functional computer.
- OS Installation: The installation or reinstallation of an Operating System (OS) such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP, or Mac OSX. For PC's, Windows 7 is the operating system that is currently recommended and supported.
- Virus/Spyware Scanning/Removal: Scanning and removing of viruses and spyware from a computer to improve the computer's performance.
- Network Configuration: Setting up of a computer to connect to CaneNet (wired) or WirelessCanes (wireless).
- Microsoft Office Installation: The installation of Microsoft Office 2010, or Office 2010 for Mac OSX.
- Anti-Virus: The installation of anti-virus software on the computer to protect it from viruses.
- Dell Warranty Repairs: Repair or replacement of Dell hardware/parts provided that the system is under warranty through Dell.
- Apple Warranty Repairs: Repair or replacement of Apple hardware/parts provided that the system is under warranty through Apple.
No costs are charged for this service, however, certain computer repairs are only covered on Apple and Dell computers with warranty from the manufacturer.
University Center Room 221-A
1306 Stanford Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146