After your account has been migrated to Office 365, you will notice a new look and feel in
the Outlook Web App (OWA), however, you will still access your
account the same way. Here are a few things you'll want to take note of when
using the new OWA:
You cannot bookmark the new address by going to it and then creating a bookmark
(there's session information in the long URL that's not valid the next time). Instead, edit your existing bookmark to point to
- On the new login screen, for User name and Password you will use your CaneID credentials (the same credentials you use to log in to myUM).
- The first time you log in to OWA, you will need to set your preferred
display language and home time zone for
your account. Ideally your time zone should be set to match your setting from before the migration of your account.
When you log in successfully, you will land on this page:
- You will then need to choose your preferred display language and home time zone. Please note the
default language is set to 'English (United States)' and the default time zone is set to
'(UTC) Monrovia, Reykjavik.'
- From the drop down boxes, you will need to select both your preferred display language and home time zone.
- Once you select both your preferred display language and home time zone, you
will need to save your selections.