06/28/13 3:00 pm
Coral Gables, Miller Medical, RSMAS, South Campus
06/29/2013 - 7:00 am – 06/29/2013 - 10:00 am
Please be advised that there will be an interruption of critical administrative computing services on Saturday, June 29th, from 7-10 a.m., as Information Technology (IT) upgrades the DB2 database that supports the University’s primary administrative computing applications.
During this timeframe, several critical services will be unavailable, including:
• MyUM – Our self-service environment for employees
• PIDMS – All legacy “Green Screen” systems
• BPrep – Budget Preparation
• UMApps – All Administrative web front ends to our central systems such as DHRS
• DMAS – The Departmental Management and Accounting System providing access to financial related detail and summary information
This work will not disrupt wired or wireless Internet connectivity, email or telephone systems.