The Senate and its officers are the supreme legislative power of Student
Government. The Senate is led by the Speaker
and the Speaker
represent academic, residential, organizational and class constituencies.
Senate has the power to:
- Propose referenda involving the Student Activity Fee
- Review all expenditures of Student Government
- Establish procedures and regulations for Student Government elections
- Approve the Student Government budget as presented by the Treasurer
- Confirm appointments to various Student Government offices
Senate meetings are every Wednesday from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the SAC Senate
Room. Meetings are open to any undergraduate student that has paid his or
her Student Activity Fee.
Back Soon for Senate Application Forms