ANNUAL STUDY ABROAD
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA CONTEST
We all have memorable photos and videos that capture special moments. Submit yours today!
* Entries must be received by February 1st.
* Entrants must upload digital photograph files or video files as part of a complete application for entry into the contest.
- Photo files must be submitted as .jpg files of at least 300dpi
in horizontal and vertical resolution.
- Video files must be no longer than 30 seconds and no larger
than 1 GB in size. If the video includes narration, this
narration must be in English, must be, the narration must be
in your voice, must be in English, must be
original and must not infringe on third-party rights.
* Each media submission must be named in the following format: YourFullName_Country_City or Location_Year _Category
* Entries MUST be submitted online.
* Entrants may submit up to 3 media files (photos and/or videos) for each of the following categories:
4. UM students abroad
5. Photographer’s choice
* Entries will be judged by a community of faculty and UM staff members on artistic expression, creativity, originality, and the quality of the media submission.
* 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place and an indefinite number of “Director’s Selection” prizes will be awarded. Winners will be announced at a special reception TBA.