Please see the academic calendar for readmission deadlines!
The following readmission pertains to students who have missed a major semester (Fall or Spring):
- Students complete a readmission application and pay a $100 fee. (Download of readmission application requires Adobe Acrobat Reader - a free download).
- Fax your application to the Office of the Registrar at 305-284-6293.
- The Dean's Office of the respective School/College must review the record and approve readmission.
- Financial accounts must be clear of all holds.
- Students submit transcripts of ALL academic work taken at other colleges or universities.
- Students must notify the Office of the Registrar if they are unable to attend the semester requested in order to update their files. Please contact the Office of the Registrar. Failure to notify the Office of Registrar within the semester requested will result in cancellation of their readmission application. A new application will need to be submitted along with another $100 fee.
- Students will be notified by mail and/or email of their status. Once approved, students will be directed to contact their respective school/college for registration information.
Seniors who have applied for graduation
but now wish to continue follow the instructions below:
Applicants for graduation who have not
missed a major semester and who intend to continue registering for
undergraduate courses, must:
- You may contact us at 305-284-2294 or email us at email@example.com
- Contact the Office of the Registrar to cancel your graduation application.
- Financial account must be clear of all holds.
- No additional fee or application is required.
Continuing Education After Graduation
Students who have graduated and wish to take additional classes the following
semester as unclassified non-degree seeking students must contact
the Division of Continuing
and International Education.
wishing to pursue another major or undergraduate degree must:
- Complete a readmission
application and fax to 305-284-6293.
accounts must be clear of all holds.
- If the semester is immediately following graduation,
the readmission fee will be waived. If a major semester (Fall or Spring) has
passed, the readmission fee will apply.
GRADUATE SCHOOL READMISSION
Readmission to graduate programs is handled by the Graduate School and the
Graduate Advisor/Department Chair of the respective School/College. Please
submit the Graduate
Readmission Form to your respective School/College.