Untitled Document
Inactive Status is for students who are planning to leave the university for a designated period of time, not studying elsewhere, and planning to return to UM.
If you have missed a major semester, fall or spring, at UM, you must apply for Readmission to UM.
If you plan to leave UM and not return, please see the procedures to withdraw from the university.

askUM icon