Untitled Document
The Office of the Registrar maintains student academic records and can assist you with updates to your biographical/demographic records. This includes changes to your name, and social security status, gender, marital status and citizenship.
The Office of the Registrar processes requests for change of school/college or major as well as reinstatements for classes that have been cancelled for non-payment.


askUM icon