Don’t miss this invitation-only* gathering of real estate industry leaders hosted by the University of Miami’s School of Architecture and School of Business Administration on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Networking reception will follow.
Join us for a candid conversation with Richard LeFrak, one of the most prolific and iconic real estate developers of all time, as the New York real estate industry titan makes a big push in Miami with his 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach.
About the Keynote Speaker: Richard LeFrak is Chairman and CEO of the LeFrak Organization, with a portfolio of more than 400 buildings and 40 million square feet of real estate across the U.S. Under LeFrak’s leadership the company has entered new real estate markets and diversified into energy and banking enterprises. The focus on real estate continues with a dramatic entry in South Florida including 2,800 residential units, the development of a 186-acre site in North Miami, and an extraordinary transformation and rebranding of the Gansevoort hotel in Miami’s South Beach as the 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach.
• Retail Evolution and Revolutions
• Creating Value: Urban Real Estate and Public Space
• Ian Schrager: New Concepts in Lifestyle Hotels
• Keynote Converation with Richard LeFrak and Donna Shalala
• Philip Aarons, Principal, Millennium Partners and Founding Chair, Friends of the High Line
• Robert Cohen, President, Southern California RKF
• Michael Comras, President and CEO, Comras Company
• Meg Daly, Founder, Friends of the Underline
• David Forbes, Partner, The Forbes Company
• Rodolphe el-Khoury, Dean, University of Miami School of Architecture
• Matthew Lazenby, President and CEO, Whitman Family Development
• Richard LeFrak, Chairman and CEO, LeFrak Organization
• Steve Owens, President, Swire Properties
• Ian Schrager, Founder and Chairman, Ian Schrager Company
• Donna E. Shalala, President, University of Miami
• Steven Witkoff, CEO, The Witkoff Group
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
Miami, Florida 33131
Valet Parking will be available at a discounted rate of $16 per car.
For more information email email@example.com or call 305-274-4772.
*Invitation is non-transferable.
Read about the previous Real Estate Impact Conference featuring Barry Sternlicht, Chairman and CEO of Starwood Capital Group.