Welcome to the University of Miami's online learning environment
YOU MUST DISABLE ALL POP-UP BLOCKERS,YAHOO AND GOOGLE TOOLBARS IN ORDER TO USE ULEARN.
**ATTENTION ALL USERS ULEARN WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FROM:
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6 STARTING AT 8:30PM
UNTIL SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 9AM
The user MUST use their Cane ID not the UM ID
Ex. John Doe’s Cane ID is jdoe or j.doe, not C00012345
Click here for tutorials on how to use ULearn
- Select the Click Here to Login link above.
- The CaneID Authentication Service page will appear.
- To access ULearn, you will need a CaneID and Password. Your CaneID is created for you when you begin as an employee.
- Enter your CaneID and Password and click on the Login button.
- If this is the first time you are using your CaneID, click on the First time using CaneID? link.
- You will be asked to provide your SSN or
C-number and your birth date to authenticate your identity.
- The system will then lead you through the steps to set your password.
If you need assistance with removing pop-up blockers from your computer please contact:
Medical IT at: 305-243-5999
*Computer Lab @ PDTO and Staff are available
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
e-mail questions to: ULearn help desk