PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING OFFICE (PDTO) PURPOSE/MISSION
The Professional Development and Training Office supports the mission of the University by collaborating with training partners to ensure professional development learning activities and interventions meet the leadership and strategic initiatives of the individual entities within the University.
|We will accomplish this by:|
- monitoring the quality of professional development offerings,
- taking a leadership role with our professional development partners,
- marketing the PDTO services to the entire University of Miami community,
- analyzing the PDTO generated professional development program data to show its impact,
- keeping current in professional development strategies and trends.