The Web and Digital Communications and Marketing workgroup is located within the Division of University Communications and is responsible for administering and governing Web and digital communications solutions University-wide.
This includes: Web design and development, mobile solutions, e-mail campaigning, Web metrics evaluation, flat-screen digital signage, and more…
• Call us at 305-284-1600
• Request Service / Initiate a Project
What We Do
• Assist developing websites
• Administer UM Web content management software
• Govern Web and digital communications standards and policy
• Manage University Web marketing campaigns
• Oversee strategic web-based communications
• Deploy digital displays, mobile solutions, and digital pubs
Who We Support:
• All Coral Gables campus academic and administrative organizations including University colleges and schools
• Miller School of Medicine and UHealth
• Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences
Students and student organization websites are not supported by our area. Individuals should contact Student Affairs for assistance with those Web solutions.
Personalized faculty and staff Web pages outside of what is profiled in people search or on related Web pages, are not supported by our area. If you are a faculty or staff member in need of a website design, visit the Academic Resource Center.