January 06, 2011 — Telecommunications has successfully upgraded the Communité Messaging Interaction Center (MIC) voicemail system. Your personal greeting, password, messages, and rules were not changed. Some new features include:
• Main Menu –has been simplified to make it easier to use.
• Auto-Play – automatically plays new voicemail messages after you log in.
• Out of Office Temporary Greeting – you will be able to record a temporary greeting to be played only during the dates and times you indicate. It will revert back to your personal greeting upon your return.
• Slow Down or Speed Up Messages – during message playback, you have the ability to slow down or speed up messages as you listen.
• Change Status – changing your status is now available from the Main Menu, making it faster and easier.
How to learn more about Communité-MIC
Training videos and a brochure of features are available via links at https://voicemail.miami.edu.
Webinars will be held on Wednesday, January 12 and Friday, January 14 at 10 a.m. To sign up, call 305-284-6565 (Option 2). Space is limited.
If you have any questions or problems with your voice mailbox, please call the IT Support Center at 305-284-6565 (Option 2).
Your voicemail messages and faxes can also be retrieved online at https://voicemail.miami.edu.
« Back to News Releases