(January 20, 2011) — Want to be healthier in 2011 and save money? Participate in both Well ’Canes Incentive Programs to start on a healthy path this year, and reduce your annual medical premium by $150.
Take part in an on-campus health screening in February and receive a personal blueprint for wellness report that you can share with your doctors and use to keep track of your health. Participate and receive a $100 credit toward your 2011 annual medical premium. To view frequently asked questions, click here.
How to Participate
Through Friday, January 21, schedule an appointment for an on-campus health screening:
• Visit www.blueprintforwellness.com.
• Click “I’m in a workplace program” under “Wellness for Participants.”
• Enter the registration key: “UM.” Click Submit.
• Enter your Aetna ID (located on the left side of your Aetna Medical ID Card) without spaces, including the “W,” and your date of birth.
• Click “submit” and follow the prompts to schedule an appointment.
If you can’t participate in the on-campus screenings, click here to learn about other ways to receive the credit. If you have questions, call Quest customer service at 1-866-908-9440.
Aetna’s Simple Steps Health Assessment – Earn $50. Aetna’s confidential assessment can help you identify positive health and wellness habits. Complete the assessment and receive a $50 credit toward your 2011 annual medical premium.
How to Participate
Through March 31, complete the Aetna Simple Steps Health Assessment:
• Visit www.aetna.com.
• If you are not a member, click “New Members: Register.”
• Once logged in or registered, from your personal homepage, under “Health Management” click “Simple Steps to a Healthier Life.”
• Under My Health Assessment, click “Create New.”
If you have questions, ask a Benefits Expert by visiting www.miami.edu/benefits/ask. Visit www.miami.edu/wellcanes to learn more about the Well ’Canes programs, including Weight Watchers at Work, StayHealthy Kiosks, SHAPE-UP, and more.
« Back to News Releases