Coral Gables (May 12, 2011) — Great coaches create environments with higher morale and increased productivity. There are simple but powerful ways for today’s managers to improve their coaching skills. In this webinar you will learn tips on how to effectively coach your staff for top performance. You will discover:
• How the coaching process drives stronger results and excellence through others
• Critical coaching competencies that will help you increase employee performance
• How and why creating an effective coaching environment is critical
• How asking the right questions is key to effective coaching
• The difference between coaching and mentoring
• How to identify coaching opportunities
• Coaching dos and don’ts as well as common mistakes
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, May 25 from 12 to 1 p.m. Virtual (your desktop). Register at ULearn.
This is an Elluminate session. After registering in ULearn, you will receive further instructions on participating in the webinar.
« Back to News Releases