Coral Gables (April 08, 2011) — Last week all University of Miami staff with valid email addresses received an email with a link to UM’s staff survey. The University encourages those who have not yet completed the survey to click on the link in their email and spend just 15 minutes providing feedback about their UM experiences. A summary of the results will be published online and in eVeritas and will help the University enhance the work environment. The survey closes Friday, April 22.
Your privacy is important. Your identity is protected in the following ways:
• UM’s survey system uses two different servers: Emails are stored and generated on an email server that contains email addresses but not your responses, and your responses are stored on a completely separate data collection server that does not contain email addresses or any other personally identifiable information.
• The exported data file used for analysis only has data from the data collection server (i.e., no personally identifiable information).
• IP addresses are not monitored and/or collected.
• Results for your unit are reported only as overall distributions (not by any demographics).
• Text responses from the comment section at the end of the survey are not linked to respondent characteristics other than by unit.
• Results by demographics are reported only at the overall University level and for the Miller School (no reports by demographics within unit other than the Miller School will be generated).
• Data for categories of staff with fewer than ten respondents are not reported.
• A secure Website is used to collect responses.
« Back to News Releases