1. The appropriate Central Office and Benefits Administration need to be notified when an employee decides to resign or the position is terminated.
2. Please submit the original copy of the resignation letter/department dismissal to the appropriate Central Office.
3. Ensure the Clearance Checklist is completed to make sure that the final paycheck is released.
4. Ensure the Exit Interview Process is completed prior to the employee’s departure (for voluntary resignations).
5. For more information and the related policies on termination, please see Departure Process.