Students, faculty, and staff can access the new Student Information System (SIS) and more efficiently perform their work in an integrated modern environment. The SIS implementation represents phase 1 of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project. CaneLink, the new SIS portal, will bridge the gap between new and old systems for faculty, students, and staff. Faculty and students will login to CaneLink with their existing CaneIDs and passwords.
Functionality will include the ability of students, faculty, and advisors to:
- Search for classes
- Add classes to a shopping cart
- Sign up to be on a wait list for classes that are filled to capacity
- Select classes for future semesters using Course Planner
- Validate classes in the cart to see if there will be any issues
- Check for conflicts, missing enforced requisites, missing permissions, etc.
- View Course Schedule
- View Class Rosters
- View Advisees
- Release Advising Holds
- View Course History, Registration Shopping Carts, and other Advisee academic data
Run Degree Progress Reports and What-If Scenarios for Advisees