While many behind-the-scenes processes will be improved with CaneLink, the new Student Information System, University of Miami Students will see numerous new and exciting features, including:
- An improved self-service experience.
- Real-time information about application status.
- The catalog will be integrated into the Schedule of Classes and Registration. Students will be able to easily search for classes and organize class schedules.
- Students can search the class schedule and add/drop classes to a Shopping Cart. When checking out, the system will ensure the appropriate lecture/lab is included, and check for any scheduling conflicts and course requisites prior to enrollment.
- If a class is full, a student can request to be put on a Waiting List. If a seat opens up, and they are the next student on the waiting list, they will be automatically enrolled.
- View Financial Aid information and status.
- Pay your bill online.
- View To-Do lists and Holds.
- And much more…