Registration is Now Open!
Faculty and staff who register by Wednesday, February 24 are eligible to receive $15 off their registration fee, 300 Well ’Canes points, and the chance to win a FitBit or free event registration.
To register, please click on the campus where you will be picking up your packet:
Coral Gables | Miller School of Medicine | Rosenstiel School
Final registration deadline is Wednesday, March 23. Faculty and staff who register between February 25 and March 23 will receive $15 off their registration fee and 150 Well 'Canes points.
For everything you need to know about the 2016 Corporate Run, review the 2016 Information Guide.
How To Register for Team UM
Please follow these instructions to ensure proper registration:
1. Click on the campus where you will be picking up your packet (Coral Gables
, Miller School of Medicine
or Rosenstiel School
2. Fill out form and be sure to enter correct Employment Status.
3. Enter credit card information. When finished, Click 'Register.'
4. If you are faculty or staff, and are receiving subsidy, you should receive an approval notice upon registration completion. Once the subsidy is paid, which will be after the final registration deadline, you will receive a confirmation email. If not receiving a subsidy, you should receive a confirmation notice upon registration completion.
• The Corporate Run/Walk is a 5k (3.1 miles long).
• All full-time and part-time employees will receive a $15 subsidy to the registration fee, courtesy of Well 'Canes.
• Students and student employees are considered guests and are not eligible for the $15 subsidy.
• UM employees may also receive 300 Well ‘Canes incentive points for early registration or 150 Well ‘Canes points for regular registration. The employee must be the primary subscriber on the UM/Aetna plan. Well ’Canes points will be awarded after the event.
• All Team UM members (employees and guests) will receive a Corporate Run t-shirt in their race packet. All Team UM members (employees and guests) who register by March 23, 2016, will receive a complimentary Team UM dry-fit shirt.
• Seeded runners get to start the race at the front of the line. Seeded runners are selected based upon their estimated race time.
• Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
Team UM Sponsors