New federal regulations require plan sponsors to provide plan participants with an annual disclosure including information about plan fees and services associated with the University of Miami 403(b) Retirement Plans (the “Plans”): The Faculty Retirement Plan (FRP), The Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) and The Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA). The Plans’ disclosures are intended to provide you with important information to assist you in making informed decisions about the management of your retirement plan account and the investment of your retirement savings.
The Plans’ disclosures include the following:
• Participants’ rights under the Plans
• An overview of the Plans’ fees and why they are important for you to review
• Fee information for available services in the Plans
• Information on expense ratios for each investment option available in the Plans
Please review the disclosure notices carefully, as the information will help you when making future investment decisions.
The Plans continue to have a four-tier investment structure with Fidelity as the Master Administrator and TIAA-CREF administering the Tier 3 Annuities. The four-tier investment structure is intended to allow you to achieve a diversified portfolio.
To view the Retirement Plan Disclosures from each investment provider, please click through the links below.
For more information regarding Plan fee disclosures:
• Review Frequently Asked Questions
• Click here to view Fidelity’s Plan Disclosure Presentation
• Contact a Fidelity representative at 1-800-642-7131, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to midnight, EST
• Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Fidelity or TIAA-CREF retirement consultant: Fidelity, 1-800-642-7131 or TIAA-CREF, 1-800-732-8353
• Email a Benefits Representative