News & Updates
The University of Miami is dedicated to offering faculty, staff and their families a comprehensive total benefits package which is:
• competitive with its aspirational peers in the Association of American Universities (AAU) and local corporate competitors;
• attractive to current and future employees, enabling the University to effectively attract, retain and reward a highly qualified, diverse and motivated workforce to support and achieve the University’s mission.
- Health Care
- UM offers medical, dental, mental health, flexible spending, and other health care programs.
- Wellness Programs
- More than 80 percent of disease in the U.S. is preventable. UM offers wellness programs through Well ‘Canes to help you stay healthy.
- UM offers retirement plans to help you plan for your financial future.
- Education Benefits
- Tuition Remission is available for University undergraduate and graduate programs and courses.
- Financial Security
- UM-funded life insurance and AD&D as well as voluntary programs (excess life, voluntary AD&D, short-term disability) are available.
• Complete the online inquiry form at www.miami.edu/benefits/ask
• Call 305-284-3004
• Fax 305-284-4568