1. Your classes and private lessons will be conducted at Salzburg College on the banks of the Salzach River, in the old city.
2. You will participate in master classes with distinguished guest artists as well as with musicians from the prestigious Salzburg Festival.
3. You will attend several Salzburg Festival events, including opera, orchestral concerts, Lieder, and piano recitals.
4. You can choose from two housing options to best suit your own needs and goals:
—Live with a family in the city of Salzburg. Breakfast and dinner will be provided by your family, and you will have lunch on weekdays at Salzburg College.
—Stay in a pension. Breakfast will be provided at the pension and you will have lunch on weekdays at Salzburg College. Evening and weekend meals will be at your own expense.
5. You will attend numerous special events and visit historical places in Salzburg including Salzburg Festival concerts and operas, Mozart memorial sites, a day trip to the Salzkammergut region of lakes and mountains, and Hellbrunn Palace and water games.
6. You will be invited to attend lectures in opera, music history, and art history offered by Salzburg College.
7. Voice students and accompanists will have access to a comprehensive collection of standard German Lieder.
8. All students will have access to individual practice facilities each day and evening, including weekends.
9. You will participate in student recitals, which are open to the public.